The Marcellus Video Platform (mvp v1.0) went live over the weekend.
You can now sign up for a trial account directly on the site(http://www.marcellus.tv) and try out the service yourself.
Here are a few screen shots:
1) Video listing: A listing of your entire video library, sortable by viewership, video title(alphabetical), and date.
2) Metadata editing: Easily add/change video metadata like title, keywords and description. Comes in handy when we start making your video content SEO-friendly.
3) Video player customization: Change the look and feel of your video player, including colors for individual player components. Add a custom watermark or logo as well.
4) Video uploads: Upload video files up to 1 GB in size, in most formats (WMV, MPG, AVI, MOV, MP4) for automatic encoding to Flash. Also, view real time information on your used storage vs. total storage capacity.
5) Reports: comprehensive reports on your content usage, video placement footprint(first publishing point only for now), storage and bandwidth usage, and more. All in one simple reports interface with date-based filtering.